NameSilo

ccTLD Free .BE domain registration! Landrush for the good names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Free .BE domain registration! Landrush for the good names! ~New Source- not eurodns~

Hello, I just came across this with the aid of damitssam. At Eurodns.com , they are giving away FREE .be domain names. Register as many as you want!

This is what Eurodns.com says about it:
"Promotion!!: From the 1st November 2005 to 31st January 2006 the .be domains are for free.

Please select only the domains you need. Cybersquatting and Typosquatting are prohibited.

You are responsible for the domains you choose. The registry keeps the right to remove the domains from you if you do not comply these rules."

Rep appreciated for info.

------
New source: www.nucleus.be .be for free and they resolve in just a few minutes!

List your .be domain names for free on www.BeDomainNames.com . PM me your list and contact.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
are u able to register a free .be ?

hi .. i am not able to register a free .be from eurodns, even from a NEW COMPUTER with eurodns.com NEVER EVER accessed on it .. it gives me 4 euros with every domain .. can anyone help me out ... waiting for your replies ... anxiously !

Last edited:
•••
Have you successfully reg'ed a name with gratisbe yet?

They have an english option, but it doesn't seem to be translating. Babel fish only does so much for me.

•••
scrsteven said:
I am listing .be domains for free at www.BeDomainNames.com , so just send me a list of your names and I'll post them up. Leave your adult names off the list please. Nucleus and Eurodns were my suppliers of .be names.

Pm sent

•••
•••
nuclues.be isn't working for me right now. Won't let me login, says my password is incorrect (isn't) and won't let me search for domains (just keeps reloading the original site)

•••
RegFee said:
nuclues.be isn't working for me right now. Won't let me login, says my password is incorrect (isn't) and won't let me search for domains (just keeps reloading the original site)

same here ... keep reloading the main page

•••
Nucleus working perfect over here!

•••
•••
check them both... and see if they give free .be domains!!

•••
•••
•••
both of them arent working for me atleast ... have u regged any .be from nucleus.com ?

•••
nucleus blows @ss. they took away all my 3 letters :(

•••
Slaydragon lost his domains today two

•••
That sux. I didnt change dns at nucleus. but i'm afraid of my domains at eurodns

•••
Whats bad i do not think sly knows---I saw a post of his domains and today look at the zapped list on dns.be and his 3 good domains are in there

•••
•••
Sam- they only deleted some of your names? Luckyyyy. Err. This whole deleting domains is a bunch of... bad stuff. It's no way to run a registrar and get customers who come back and actually PAY.

•••
So, if you find a "good" domain and register it for one year, you get it free....you don't pay and you CAN'T pay because it's free. They can take that domain from you and use it however they see fit. They don't give you the option of paying after they take it. Then, theoretically, they can watch for good names and take them back and make more money on them. They simply watch to see names that have an interested party and then take them away.
Is this correct?

You know, if this keeps growing on the domains being taken away, it would be nice to start a movement to have all .be owners who are willing to forward their domains to one page that just trashes the .be registry! In Christian love of course!!!

•••
be owners who are willing to forward their domains to one page that just trashes the .be registry!

hehe... may not be a bad idea!

•••
On a more proactive point, I just sent an email to the admin at dns.be asking for clarification on the regulations that .be registrars are under. Just interested in hearing what they say. I haven't had any problems yet, but the buzz in not very good for the .be extension! (I said "buzz" and ".be" in the same sentence :) )

•••
With the practice of deleting domains they will nullify any interest to the zone within secondary market. I dont think they do love it

•••
RegFee said:
www.gratisbe.be (http://www.freebe.be "english version") seems to be working. I can't read their terms, so I hope it's ok to park the names on sedo.

2. Er mogen maximaal 10 gratis domain names per licentienemer geregistreerd worden. De domeinnamen mogen niet aangewend worden voor cybersquatting of domein warehousing.

^^means that cybersquatting & domain warehousing is prohibited 8-X

But that's because it's a rule of dns.be and not theirs so you won't find a registrar where they allow parking for the free domains.

•••
so has anymore been taken away from anyone?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back