IT.COM

ccTLD Free .BE domain registration! Landrush for the good names!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Free .BE domain registration! Landrush for the good names! ~New Source- not eurodns~

Hello, I just came across this with the aid of damitssam. At Eurodns.com , they are giving away FREE .be domain names. Register as many as you want!

This is what Eurodns.com says about it:
"Promotion!!: From the 1st November 2005 to 31st January 2006 the .be domains are for free.

Please select only the domains you need. Cybersquatting and Typosquatting are prohibited.

You are responsible for the domains you choose. The registry keeps the right to remove the domains from you if you do not comply these rules."

Rep appreciated for info.

------
New source: www.nucleus.be .be for free and they resolve in just a few minutes!

List your .be domain names for free on www.BeDomainNames.com . PM me your list and contact.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mellowmasher said:
I got

londre.be = london
dedans.be = in
derriere = bottom
palper.be = feel
sentir.be = smell
gracieux.be = free
vendons.be = sell
commercent.be = trade

and................. richement.be = domain :)
some mistakes in those, but its free so ...
and some good ones :)

•••
diddie said:
some mistakes in those, but its free so ...
and some good ones :)

Only with the capital sayings :hehe:

Take a look at a french/english converter, they are all there :)

And everyone is getting traffic :hehe:

•••
Hi thanks for this thread guys. Just regged 10 .be domains at EuroDNS. Does anyone know if I can add a forwarding URL or change the nameservers without getting charged? I heard somewhere they might charge you for that???

Anyway, I regged domains by going for Dutch (Flemish) language .be domains.

I used the Netherlands Overture Keyword Tool to find some names. I have regged a few, and the remainder I want to share with you all.

Remember, these were found using the Dutch OVT tool - I highly suggest that you put these terms through google.be and search Belgian sites (3rd radio button) to get an idea of popularity of these terms on existing sites out there.

OK, here is the list of available domains - if any of you reg any I would be grateful for a few NP$, no matter how few :)

OVT domain
78464 gsm-samsung.be
46996 gsm-abonnement.be
39085 gsm-sony-ericsson.be
39085 gsmsonyericsson.be
22485 gsm-motorola.be
22485 gsmmotorola.be
16735 gsm-siemens.be
14478 het-laatste-nieuws.be
9688 sex-verhaal.be
9071 gsm-accesoires.be
9071 gsmaccesoires.be
8158 gratis-spelletje.be
7433 gratis-muziek-downloaden.be
5541 prepay-mobiel-telefoon-kpn.be
5541 prepaymobieltelefoonkpn.be
5171 gsm-panasonic.be
5171 gsmpanasonic.be
4440 gsm-sagem.be
4440 gsmsagem.be
4432 gsm-nec.be
4432 gsmnec.be
3931 gsm-philips.be
3931 gsmphilips.be
3853 gratis-webcam.be
3415 gratis-sex-filmpje.be
3415 gratissexfilmpje.be
3250 geld-nodig.be
3194 my-first-sex-teacher.be
3194 myfirstsexteacher.be
3155 spoedgeldlenen.be
2832 public-sex.be
2821 horse-sex.be
2746 draadloze-telefoon-handsets.be
2746 draadlozetelefoonhandsets.be
2714 prepaid-telefoon.be
2714 prepaidtelefoon.be
2665 abonnementmobieletelefoon.be
2584 plas-sex.be
2573 outdoor-sex.be
2558 gratis-sex-plaatje.be
2538 beach-sex.be
2522 gratis-sex-foto.be
2505 sex-zoeken.be
2404 gratis-e-card.be
2403 sex-teacher.be
2311 mobiele-telefoon-nokia.be
2311 mobieletelefoonnokia.be
2200 nieuws-en-media.be
2200 nieuwsenmedia.be
2196 sex-plaatje.be
2165 dog-sex.be
2125 mobiele-telefoon-prepaid.be
2125 mobieletelefoonprepaid.be
2115 gratis-game.be
2073 sex-comics.be
2026 mobiele-telefoon-aanbiedingen.be
2026 mobieletelefoonaanbiedingen.be

Again, if you decide to reg any, please give me some NP$, will be greatly appreciated :)

•••
Sooty,

You just received a small tip for your hints. :) Registered several of them. Thanks, buddy!

•••
a cool NP$ Andrew Jackson headed your way...

•••
monRa said:
it's 4 euro, suck anyway!

I am going to find some other registrars to reg .be domains! :td:

•••
•••
Tell us if you find other registrars, please.

•••
Anyone else get an email from Namebay asking your intentions with your .be's?

•••
•••
scrsteven said:
Anyone else get an email from Namebay asking your intentions with your .be's?

Well I applaud them... better then taking them with no questions...

•••
Well I applaud them... better then taking them with no questions...

That is my sentiment exactly...how very grown up and responsible of namebay to actually ask the licensee of .be names what their intention is before assuming the worst and ripping them away. I answered them swiftly and honestly. Haven't heard another word about it. Like I've said before, if they take them back without reason, they can choke on them for all I care...

I have many more than ten, but I am going to develop every one of them. I am tracking which ones have a natural following via sedo traffic results. Trust me, the nickel or two per day is not going to allow me to retire any time soon, but it sure is nice to see which names evoke the clicks.

Boy oh boy, what a ground floor opportunity. I mean four letter dictionary words, king size ovt scores...booyah

•••
.be's suck. Its like the .tk boom all over again

•••
.be's suck. Its like the .tk boom all over again

You are completely confused. Maybe it's because I didn't live through the .tk boom as a domaineer, but I am joyful over the free .bes I reg'd. They are getting amazing traffic for such a new ccTLD. As I mentioned in the appraisal forum, I have brand spanking new names generating 20-30 hits a day...brand new names. I don't care what boom you think this paralells, these names are worth.

•••
movingconcierge said:
That is my sentiment exactly...how very grown up and responsible of namebay to actually ask the licensee of .be names what their intention is before assuming the worst and ripping them away. I answered them swiftly and honestly. Haven't heard another word about it. Like I've said before, if they take them back without reason, they can choke on them for all I care...

I have many more than ten, but I am going to develop every one of them. I am tracking which ones have a natural following via sedo traffic results. Trust me, the nickel or two per day is not going to allow me to retire any time soon, but it sure is nice to see which names evoke the clicks.

Boy oh boy, what a ground floor opportunity. I mean four letter dictionary words, king size ovt scores...booyah

I agree :hehe:

•••
namebay is slow this a few days. Anyone notice the same?

•••
Maybe they are being audited by dns be, hence the inquiry letters

•••
I caved and regged:

videogamer.be
ireview.be
ppcsearch.be
popupads.be
bookreview.be
toyreview.be
applyonline.be
ebookreview.be
xxxreview.be
paidto.be

All for eventual development.

•••
You get the development names, and I'll get the traffic names :)

I've made $25.00 and counting :tu:

•••
$7 in 3 days and counting :gn:

•••
I think .be is getting over rated.

•••
you say that because of some good sales ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back