IT.COM

Free Auctions at Infinite Domain Names, no listing or selling fees.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
Infinite Domain Names, or IDN.auction offers a free service for you to list Domain Names, Website's and Apps for-sale. The site is totally free although we do offer a few cheap upgrades if interested.

We also offer a low rate banner ad for Webmasters looking for additional exposure for their site(s).

You can run an auction with no reserve, with a reserve, with buy it now or without buy it now. You will have a free store that will display all your auctions listed. Within your Admin section you have a store profile, welcome message, payment terms, logo etc.. No need to launch a Website for your domains, your free store can handle them all with buy it now if you like.

IDN welcomes all TLD's including all new gTLDs. If you're looking for a platform to list new gTLDs, here you go.

We have a large category list along with a search feature on the site. Many social media links have been recently added too to help you promote your auctions along with auction description and meta tags.

I know many here at NamePros are great with Brandable names and making logos reflecting a brand. I've seen them. We have a category just for Brandable's and as with every auction you can upload multiple images to help promote what you're selling. I think our Brandabe section and the ability to upload your logo will boost any Brandable for-sale. No approvals, or wait time needed to list your Brandable and logo at IDN.

I understand you have many options when listing your domains for-sale but if you are looking for a totally free site, one where you don't have to bump your thread daily, one where you can run your auction for as long as you like, again totally free this is the place.

You can run an auction for as long as you have the name registered, therefore if you want you can list it for 365 days or longer. Also once your auction is closed, it's closed and off the grid unlike other sites.

Come check us out and I'm always open to suggestions on how to make the site better. I can be reached through the site, or you can always PM me here at NamePros.

All you need to do is register and start listing today.

If you're an end user looking for a great domain for your business, come and check out our members available listings.

Thanks,

Mark Dalton

www.IDN.auction

newidnlogo.png

(This is a sponsored post.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice site, I wish you the best in your venture.

Suggestion: Make your webpage "Mobile" Compatible.

•••
Nice site, I wish you the best in your venture.

Suggestion: Make your webpage "Mobile" Compatible.

Thank you very much. I will be looking at making the site mobile friendly along with other additional features in the near future.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back