Dynadot

news frax.finance STOLEN at Name.com - Owner needs help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
It seems that frax.finance has been stolen.

twitter .com/samkazemian/status/1719497041867677799

1698797275471.png

@name.com please assist before the domain is transferred out.

-Michael

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
β€œ.Finance” non-com ext?!! Good luck… the good news is:

i value this at $0; and that was before it got stolen.

Last edited:
•••
•••
β€œ.Finance” non-com ext?!! Good luck… the good news is:

i value this at $0; and that was before it got stolen.
I imagine the users that may visit the site and have their funds drained would not be as amused.

This is not a domain appraisal post.

Trying to be helpful here when I saw someone post on twitter asking for help. I appreciate your thoughtful response on the situation.

•••
I imagine the users that may visit the site and have their funds drained would not be as amused.

This is not a domain appraisal post.

Trying to be helpful here when I saw someone post on twitter asking for help. I appreciate your thoughtful response on the situation.
Here’s an idea. Dont put your hard-earned money into a pseudo-extension… I know it’s crazy, but i dont respect projects that use these β€œout there” β€œnon-com” extension. And Finance is my favorite topic…

You come from a good place. You’re all right.

Last edited:
•••
Here’s an idea. Dont put your hard-earned money into a pseudo-extension… I know it’s crazy, but i dont respect projects that use these β€œout there” β€œnon-com” extension. And Finance is my favorite topic…

You come from a good place. You’re all right.
It looks like the .com was involved also.

Brad

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Quick get the lawyers involved. The person claiming the name may not able to be identified by the registrar.

Estimated time to wait to get the name back: 2 years

Last edited:
•••
Market Cap is 672 millions $ and they have no control to the website 😁..

•••
Last edited:
•••
It should be fine now guys honest we can look after your money again now. Peace

Just waiting for "domain stolen" to be added to the audit page https://docs.frax.finance/other/audits which I'm CERTAIN will be forthcoming.

Last edited:
•••
Very interesting situation - could you please provide some context on the events of what happened so we can avoid same issue in the future?

•••
I am not sure what happened exactly, but it doesn't really inspire confidence for a financial institution to have an issue like this.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
I am not sure what happened exactly, but it doesn't really inspire confidence for a financial institution to have an issue like this.

Brad
They've put a big banner at the top and on the login page explaining what's happened to their customers now so that everyone is aware.

Naaaat

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back