Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Fraance.com -The typo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Aditya321

Restricted (Market)
Impact
31
Hey guys
I just regged this gem.
Let me know how valuable this can get.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm surely going to sell for at least double the reg fee.
I bet that.
 
3
•••
It won't get any type in traffic. I can tell if any name gets type in traffic before registration and after.
Sorry.
 
0
•••
fraance.PNG
 
0
•••
Having a 11 years history does not make a domain valuable, in fact I might be a sign that the previous owner has giving up on this domain because it's next to impossible to find an enduser for it.

Typo domains like these drop every day and are abandoned over other investments. Unless it has lots of typo traffic and I doubt it does then I cant valuate it over reg fee.

Mortage.com $ $ 242,000
FFNAL.com
$2,567
GovernmentMoney.com
$3,500
Kimballs.com
$2,395
Energetix.com
$3,100
Bromax.com
$3,000



Check out the misspelled names sold

https://www.namepros.com/threads/insureence-xyz.950122/#post-5564119
 
0
•••
1
•••
Not sure about that. But they do accept geo domains.

Do they accept purely geo brandables? Maybe, though, I had geo brandables such as Qalifornia, Qentucky, Qolorado, and Qolumbia rejected..

Yeah
If they could accept jaipura , I guess they will do it for fraance.com for sure.

France is also a nickname short for Francine / Frances / Franny..

If they accept, Fraance, would they accept Laance? They accepted Beaau ;) I had luck having first name domains ending in 'YY' accepted into bb such as Bobby, Toby, and Davy..
 
0
•••
0
•••
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back