Watch

Aditya321

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hey guys
I just regged this gem.
Let me know how valuable this can get.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Having a 11 years history does not make a domain valuable, in fact I might be a sign that the previous owner has giving up on this domain because it's next to impossible to find an enduser for it.

Typo domains like these drop every day and are abandoned over other investments. Unless it has lots of typo traffic and I doubt it does then I cant valuate it over reg fee.

•••
Don't worry about what some of these folks on the thread are saying... Had anyone else seen it here, they would have probably reg'd it. However, I would NOT hold it I'd just flip it. You'll probably make between 10-50 tops.... But keep doing that and building up cash.. That's how it works. Pretty soon you'll be able to obtain more premium names.

Better hand reg geermany.com bro, looks available

•••
American Airlines flights to France? :p

Reg fee!

•••
I'm surely going to sell for at least double the reg fee.
I bet that.

•••
It was dropped 3 times.
I start to question domains that are dropped more than once in a ten year period. I'm pretty sure it's typo value is not worth the reg. There are to many negatives to use this domain as a brandable.

•••
The fact that others kicked the tires on this domain and dumped it, makes it less appealing as a typo.

To me it's only 'normal' value would be writing France like Heeeeey! Which seems not much. And the three "a" version can be hand regged.

It should get a tiny bit of traffic. Try just parking it for a year and see if you can get your regfee back in parking income, or try a mini site. Good Luck

•••
Unless it gets traffic then it's not worth much

•••
Yeah sorry.
It was regged in 2001

•••
Haha yeah
15 years is good time I guess

•••
Not sure about the value, but it's a great reg.

It has a history of 11 years. https://whois.domaintools.com/fraance.com

Edit: Just re-read the thread. Yep, it was first regged in 2001 according to the Wayback Internet Archives. Typos were in vogue at that time.

•••
So will that help?

Generally, when a domain has a history, it means that someone found it worth registering a long time back. BUT, not sure how this logic applies to typo domains. At that point in time, many people used to register typo domains for getting parking revenue. Nowadays, typos (if they are stylish enough) are used as brandable domains. Maybe your domain falls in this category. You can try submitting it to BrandBucket and see how it goes.

•••
Better hand reg geermany.com bro, looks available

Now that is obviously not the same as fraance.com.
And if you think it is.... I can't help you

•••
•••
It won't get any type in traffic. I can tell if any name gets type in traffic before registration and after.
Sorry.

•••
fraance.PNG

•••
•••
•••
You know if it gets much traffic ?

•••
I dont know If it will get or not.
Just parked it.
Let's see.

•••
What's the history on it? Did you find on expireddomains.net?
Have you bothered to check the Internet Archive?
It is a good find for reg fee... for sure

•••
It was never regged before Sir.

•••
Yes it was... sorry to correct

•••
Which means it has some age to it also... another good thing

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back