Dynadot

Found a MUCH Better Way To Monetize My Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
removed.

Moderator.... pl close this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
where did you get the "unlimited bandwidth" for $10?

dgridley said:
I have a reseller hosting account with unlimited space/bandwidth for $10/month.. so hosting can be found that's negligible, and so far, my current host has been pretty reliable!

•••
Holdem8, are you in any way affiliated with Whypark? Or are you just sharing information because you are excited about your personal success? Sorry to be suspicious, but the original post does read like an advertisement.

•••
Hi Infidel...

I am actually an affiliate of Whypark and originally I thought it was OK to put an affiliate link in my post but obviously it wasn't. I had to remove the link but I had already started the thread and I think I should continue to add to it, even thought I can't earn anything from it.

But actually I am getting something out of it by getting to know some interesting things that I didn't know before I started the post.

I am also a little excited because I managed to save lots of domains from just dropping. Now at least I know that I have turned around some loser domains.

dgridley.... Thanks for the offer...I looked around for some "unlimited hosting" and I found that Godaddy can host unlimited,multiple domain names in their $7/month hosting package! Now, you can have all your domains hosted with godaddy for just $7.00/mth but still you will have to develop the domains yourself.

Al Vin

•••
dgridley said:
I have a reseller hosting account with unlimited space/bandwidth for $10/month.. so hosting can be found that's negligible, and so far, my current host has been pretty reliable!
Is it really true?

•••
Hmmm, did seem like a spam post...sorry. If you are making $40 plus dollars for everyone who signs up, I suppose that does add up. There are perhaps more subtle ways to advertise ones affiliate connections though.

Of the many options parking is free (except for godaddy) and as Gridley mentioned a reseller or hosting account can give you unlimited space to host many domains and you have more freedom with free software to create a fill blown site, blog, wiki, reference or forum.

sirengirl

•••
What?

i believe you are owner of whypark.com and only advertising your business...........otherwise who could risk his/her $100 for a mere parking facility.........i would rather develop my domains rather than giving it you .........lookelse where buddy.........

•••
gausap23..

Oops.. My cover is blown! How did you guess? Now I will have to apologise to everyone for being such a pain and causing so much sorrow to every one here.

Sorry peeps!

Moderators...pls remove this thread because I think it should not be here in the first place.

And the irony is that I get a few PMs from the so-called whistle-blowers about how this and that is done, which PPCs to buy, etc. Sheesh!

Anyway, happy domaining everyone and best of luck.

•••
internet is such an interesting place!

•••
cache said:
internet is such an interesting place!

Yes it certainly is. What's unfortunate is that this spam from this useless post actually probably generated quite a few visitors to that website to check it out. Whatever publicity works then I guess that's good.

•••
gausap23 said:
i believe you are owner of whypark.com and only advertising your business...........otherwise who could risk his/her $100 for a mere parking facility.........i would rather develop my domains rather than giving it you .........lookelse where buddy.........
Dear Mr. Peter Pessimist,

Read post #28 and take a chill pill. ;)

•••
Thread closed at OP's request.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back