NameSilo

domain foulness (.com)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnameintl

Established Member
Impact
6
I have someone expressing interest in this domain, so I wanted to get a general consensus before I give a price. What do you think it's worth? It's a one-word, dictionary .com domain...

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Foulness in dictionary sense as we all know is the state or quality of being foul which IMHO can't be used as a business name.
There is an island with the same name on the east coast of Essex in England. So it could be used for that. There are also few articles regarding this island since i am not aware much about England i think you could check with someone who has better opinions on that.

Edit: If Foulness Island becomes a go to tourist place then the value of the domain may shoot up. Good Luck :)
 
0
•••
Thanks. I never even thought of the island. I was mostly thinking of the "gross" sites that used to be quite popular (maybe still are...). I have been holding the domain since 2003 for that very reason.
 
0
•••
Any other thoughts?
 
0
•••
No one else?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back