IT.COM

domain Refinance.fm

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

beachbum81

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone. Just wanted to get a general consensus about my domain. Any appraisals would be gladly accepted. I currently have it up for auction on Flippa with a low starting bid (no reserve) of $149 to gain interest. Is that sum a good starting point? The Estibot estimate is $12,000 by the way. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you bought it because finance.fm is going for $1k on flippa...I wouldn't hold your breath. I'd see who ends up buying that, and pitching it to them for 1/2 or you could be "that guy" who plugs their listings in someone else's listing....and cross your fingers lol. What it sells for... would be anyone's best guess on that extension.

•••
Thanks for your honest opinion lol. I think it'll be interesting to see what the final price on finance.fm will be. Whatever the number, I gotta hope refinance.fm fetches a number close to that. But you're right, it's anyone's guess with an .fm extension!

•••
Actually, not a bad move... Once in a while, the success of a name drags other similar names with it. If it were my name, I would post it at no reserve (although it is kind or risky to do so) in order to attract bidders.

•••
Thanks for your comment. I agree, the success of one may influence the success of my domain. I've listed it at $149 with no reserve over at Flippa. Taking a bit of a gamble but I'm open to it in order to attract bidders.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back