Dynadot

domain JOYTI.COM - 5L Brandable, CVCCV .com Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

blakesmithy

Impact
I have owned the domain joyti.com for a few years. I've seen some other CVCCV .com go for some good money on Namebio, but I just wanted to get a general consensus of the value of this domain name from the Namepros community.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nope i don't see any value in this one, jyoti could be better as it is popular indian female name

•••
nope i don't see any value in this one, jyoti could be better as it is popular indian female name
Thanks for the feedback, Suraj.
I like it as a pronouncable 5L, but i at the end doesn't exactly pass the "radio test" (i & y can get confusing). It could be brandable, but then again I guess anything can

•••
I did a little searching ,this seems to be a real name contact restaurants with this name a nd others using the domain ,just spam the heck out of it. But be reasonable ,your not gonna retire off of this one 200-300

•••
You can submit to Brandbucket you could be a good chance to be accepted, you got a quite strong keyword
If accepted floor price would be $30/40

My 2cents

•••
You don't need BB accepted to sell to me :) I'll buy it from you if you ever want to sell. $35!

•••
I did a little searching ,this seems to be a real name contact restaurants with this name a nd others using the domain ,just spam the heck out of it. But be reasonable ,your not gonna retire off of this one 200-300
Better than reg :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back