Dynadot

Forum use for appraisals question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have a question about appraisal service here at namepros..I enjoy the site very much and have learned a lot here, but am wandering if I am using site properly....when you sign up here and in the portfolio section under the "add domain" section, when you add domains that you have it asks do you want domain appraised...you choose yes and then what happens? Do you have to always come to appraisal forum and post your domain that you want appraised to get an appraisal? Initially I thought if you check yes to want domain appraised, you would get an appraisal ...but I have only gotten one when I post on forum to ask for one.. hate to sound so stupid but what is that feature for exactly? Do you have to add your domain names to the site and choose want domain appraised, then go to appraisal forum and ask for an appraisal? I couldn't find anything under Q&A Just want to make sure i am doing things correctly..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been wondering about that feature myself. I don't think it has been used in a good while.

If you want your domain(s) appraised, you post in the Appraisal Forum. :)

-Eric

•••
forum use for appraisal question

Oh..ok..glad to hear I am not the only one wandering about it..no big deal..thanks for replying...

•••
cindyda1 said:
Oh..ok..glad to hear I am not the only one wandering about it..no big deal..thanks for replying...
You're welcome. :) :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back