Dynadot

domain ford.org.uk

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego Molina

Impact
Sorry for the noob question, but can I use this?

It was hanging around on expireddomains and I thought I´d pick it up...

If it´s ok, how much is it worth?

Cheers,

Diego

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
no value this is a trademark i wouldn't use this.

•••
Minus several $$$$ if you land in legal trouble for trademark infringement action

•••
Sure, Ford could be a TM issue. It is also a super popular surname shared by hundreds of thousands of people. This domain would be easy to defend if it was actually in use for something unrelated to the car company.

I don't know anything about the .ORG.UK market though.

Brad

•••
•••
•••
org.uk market is dead now even top end names don't fetch much anymore

Oh I am not advising buying or selling I was just pointing out there is a history.

•••
It was an individual who put out the money back in 2007

This is my introductory paragraph. What can I say? Well, I am Director of Marketing & Communications for a professional body, The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply, working in Easton on the Hill near Stamford. Home is Cottingham, Market Harborough where I live with my wife, Shaz, and my two young daughters, Katie and Abigail.

I was born in Leicester in 1959. Educated at Corpus Christi College, Oxford I left with an MA in Experimental Psychology. I went into Marketing from University and have never regretted it as a career choice - I enjoy the variety of the role.

In my youth I was an athlete concentrating on 100m and 200m sprints, swimming and rugby union. Now I watch from the comfort of the armchair. Time and body no longer allow me the indulgence of sport, so I enjoy the exercise of walking the dogs.

Computers are a hobby not a job. This still means a considerable time input tho'. Mostly I seem to check out the new and updated drivers for all of my kit. This form of software distribution is great, but you do have to remember to keep checking for updates to your upgrades. If you have the same kit as me then use the links below. If not, you'll have to go looking for yourself!

https://web.archive.org/web/20100720211915/http://www.ford.org.uk/

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back