IT.COM

For sale or ppc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
stupid question---everyone says park at sedo and put ppc ads - - i have 3 domains at sedo for sale...don't know how to see stats, if there is any..
what do i need to do remove it from the forsale area and just park it with ppc. do i need to create a page or does sedo put a page on it?
and is there a cost?

i want to hold on to 2 of them now. but 1 can stay there.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you dont want them to sell, you do not need to make your own PPC page if you want it parked with them :)

To change to not for sale, there should be an option when you follow the links straight down to the individual domain level.

If not, try http://www.namecheap.com , It's a great starting place and really simple. In fact once you try it, you may never leave.

•••
(1) there's no cost parking a page on sedo,(2) also if you have cpanel hosting you can add 1 addon domain with the actual content some ads here and there and add those 2 domains as parked domains it will go to the same page.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back