Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch
Read the following carefully:
Watch the first episode of Survivor and decide who you think will be the winner
of this season's show. I will be giving to the winner of this contest 500 NP$.D-:
There is a limit to the number of entrants since each NPer can only have 1 pick.
You must be the first to post the name of the Survivor contestant and no one else
can choose the same after. You must post your choice after I've made my pick (in
an attempt to win my own NP$ back :P).
I will post my pick sometime between 18-24 hours after the time of this post.

Here is a list of the Survivor contestants:

Ashley Trainer, a spa sales rep from Maple Oak, MN
Ben Browning, a mixologist from Los Angeles, CA
Betsy Bolan, a police officer from Campton, NH
Brett Clouser, a T-shirt designer from Calabasas, CA
Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth Kim, a urban planner from New York, NY
Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, CA
Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, IL
John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Santa Monica, CA
Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from West Hollywood, CA
Laura Morett, a office manager from Salem, OR,
Marisa Calihan, a student from Cincinnati, OH
Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, CA
Mike Borassi, a personal chef from Marina Del Ray CA
Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, CA
Natalie White. a pharmaceutical sales rep from Van Buren, AR
Russell Hantz, a oil company owner from Dayton, TX
Russell Swan, a attorney from Glenside, PA
Shannon “Shamo” Waters, a sales rep from Renton, WA
Yasmin Giles, a hairstylist from Sherman Oaks, CA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kass McQuillen
1394761268_mcquillen-kassandra.jpg

Keith Nale
Keith-Nale.jpg

Kelley Wentworth
924e94611fcc40b55043197664c19461.JPG

Kelly Wiglesworth
latest

Kimmi Kappenberg
images

Tasha Fox
Latasha.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I been busy and forgot. So if you played Survivor on NP before send me (in pm) your picks.

Kass was voted off last week, so dont picker her

•••
PM sent...
used my old strategy for picking them....the space between the pupils and the thickness of the forehead..

•••
Good one today... slowly the people i don't like are getting kicked off
SPLIT THE VOTES... lol

•••
Since DU the only one we are afraid to spoiler, we can talk the show.

Notice Ciera looks like Steven when they are together walking on the beach?

Ciera what's up with the cross eyes thing? What are you ten?

I can't stop laughing whenever I hear Wigglesworth. And is that a tattoo on her ass?

Joey dude that target on your back is so huge.

Abi start kissing ass or your gone.

Kass what a nasty jury member. I bet your good at your profession.

Last edited:
•••
Since DU the only one we are afraid to spoiler, we can talk the show.

That's sweet :)

Quote of the day was Abi at the end "You made it to the Jury". She's such a beeeeyotch...lol

•••
LOL but it was to Savage.

The best was when she told Woo "You wrote my name down twice" was not so much what she said but how she said it.

I am starting to think Abi needs her own reality show. Where she meets people in an everyday work situation, and then gets white hot pissed at them over nothing

•••
LOL but it was to Savage.

The best was when she told Woo "You wrote my name down twice" was not so much what she said but how she said it.

If you wrote his name twice it would be "Woo Woo" which is better than a So-So name.
so-kim-435.jpg

•••
•••
•••
So do you have any Chinese premiums for sale?

•••
So do you have any Chinese premiums for sale?

I wouldn't know a Chinese Premium if it bit me on the A$$ and said "Hey, I'm a Chinese Premium in English" that's probably translatable to 0400404.com

Do Chinese websites have 404 pages? or 888 pages?

•••
You'd think 44444444x2.com would be really valuable as it's pretty much the same as 88888888.com which is super lucky

•••
I came up with three good cartoon topics in the last few days but I didnt write them down. I need a Chinese Cartoon Notebook

Anybody actually hear why eights are so great? To me its because its the perfect LED

•••
I came up with three good cartoon topics in the last few days but I didnt write them down. I need a Chinese Cartoon Notebook

Anybody actually hear why eights are so great? To me its because its the perfect LED
Not sure if that is a serious question but..

"The word for "eight" (八 Pinyin: bā) sounds similar to the word which means "prosper" or "wealth" (發 – often paired with "發財" during Chinese New Years, but is used alone or paired with numerous other "compound words" that have a meaning of luck or success," https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_in_Chinese_culture

I was taught.."8" is the number of "infinity" .. the symbol of the infinity is represented by a 8 laid down in math.

Thanks for the updates

According to wikipedia.. bababa(dot)com would be a great name (ali

•••
Don't know where I'm going to post anymore. I guess I'll have to keep watching Survivor...lol

I am your friend but if you f*ck with me you're dead. Seriously you are done! Just letting you know

You know, I only just now realized that Rosener was quoting Abi :)

•••
Can we change the name to shoot the survivor

I want Abi to win but she has only two friends left, thats bye bye in survivor

•••
Can we change the name to shoot the survivor

That'd be funny. Turns out the name I "renewed" by mistake? I wrote to support to see if I could unrenew it. Today I realized the email stating the name had been renewed was from 2014....lmfao

•••
The gal that had the idol last week just going to get wacked this week.

I had lost a couple of name through registers conveniently for them being quite as a mouse at and before renewal time. I cant be Mr Data base lol

•••
Miss: Joe and Ciera
Briguy: Spencer and Fishbach
DU: Jeremy and Keith
Johname: Tasha and Kelley Wentworth

•••
Miss will be the first with 0 players, imho.
I love how they are trying to make out that this season is special with "voting blocks" versus "alliances".

Since I've been watching the show you either have to win ALL challenges or if you win most wait until your first loss to get voted out... or it's a random free for all each vote. It's not a blind side anymore when the "best" player gets voted out.. it's like survivor of the averagest.

•••
I like Keith... "Is survivor fun... hell no! Going on a cruise is fun, going fishing is fun..."

He is exactly what he is :)

Last edited:
•••
watching it right now - it's on for 2 hours tonight :p

•••
Why would you split 2 votes? Don't get it.

•••
I guess I better update the thread, its not easy to do (unless it was DU losing players lol)

Mis_chiff is out of the game Joe and Ciera voted off the island.

Briguy loses one player (Fishbach)

But since it's Survivor Second Chance, we may be giving out some second chances depending on if unpick players stay in the game.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back