FootballOclock.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by SavageDomains, Jul 23, 2021

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SavageDomains

SavageDomains Established Member

Could apply to real football or American football.

Thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

If the product was a football orientated clock / football shaped clock, then football clock / ball clock is ok specifically for this concept. I can't get around "football o'clock", personally

A brand surrounding the readiness, time, information ...or other use related to football, the following alternatives would be more accepting, in my opinion

FOOTBALL TIME
    BALL TIME
    FOOTBALL NOW
    BALL NOW
    GO FOOTBALL
    GO BALL
    FOOTBALL DAILY
    BALL DAILY (DAILY BALL)

BALL247
    BALL365

(Or similar)

Alternatively, if you had just "O Football" (Oh, Football!) / O Ball (Oh, Ball!) ...the "oh" indicating a range of emotions, it would be a pass, for me ...or even in your case, a quirk on "o'clock"

ofootball.com ...fine
    oball.com ...fine

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  3. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

The only domain name with ''o'clock'' I would ever buy would be fiveoclock (famous British term of 5 o'clcok tea drinking). Other numbers will be valuable too, obviosly. But apart of that - pairing other words would be rather hard to find a resale value on such words...

4. SavageDomains

SavageDomains Established Member

I am British and never heard that in my life. And I drink a lot of tea. wineoclock.com apparently sold for $7,500. I will develop it myself over time if no interest. You can buy Tshirts that say FootballOclock on them however I think referring to American football. Thanks for your feedback though.

5. tomcarl

tomcarl Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I think you're the end user for this one. GL with it.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice