Dynadot

negotiable Football-Boots.net Killer Category Two Word Product Domain 10 years old

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumper

Established Member
Impact
Football-Boots.net good investment Premium Domain For Sale

Huge variety of football boots and football products for retailing website

According to Google Keyword Planner:-

Monthly searches 251,250 for the keywords football-boots

Monthly searches 100K to 1 Million for the keywords football boots CPC £0.47

Monthly searches 1 Million to 10 Million for keyword football CPC £0.16

Monthly searches 1 Million to 10 Million for the keyword boots CPC £0,08

Owned for nearly 10 years since 2008

Two word product/service domain and category killer.

This domain is an opportunity with over 250K monthly searches in Google alone, so it has great inherent market value with potential for development or future resale. Please make offer if interested.

All Escrow and Fees of purchase to be paid by the buyer.

The registrar is fabulous.com and once payment is received (by escrow or paypal) a transfer out code is given to the buyer to transfer the domain name to his own registrar.

I have done this several times with absolutely no problems and I can assure you the domain will be transferred to you once payment is received. Fabulous.com has all my personal details, if you experience any problems at all in gaining control of the domain name. I am UK born and bred and lived in the same home for 22 years, so you will be able to contact me, if you experience any problems.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
According to Google Keyword Planner:-

Monthly searches 251,250 for the keywords football-boots

Monthly searches 100K to 1 Million for the keywords football boots CPC £0.47

Monthly searches 1 Million to 10 Million for keyword football CPC £0.16

Monthly searches 1 Million to 10 Million for the keyword boots CPC £0,08

That is not true. When i enter it in to the google Keywordplanner, with the ENGLISH language and as country USA the the Average Monthly searches are 1K – 10K. I inserted a screenshot as proof. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Cheers!

Attachments

• football-boots.jpg
    football-boots.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
•••
That is not true. When i enter it in to the google Keywordplanner, with the ENGLISH language and as country USA the the Average Monthly searches are 1K – 10K. I inserted a screenshot as proof. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Cheers!

There was NO screenshot attached from you NipNicDomains but I have attached a screenshot from Google Keyword Planner to prove that the search results shown in the post to sell this domain are correct and true.

keyword planner screenshot.png

•••
First of all there is a screenshot attached, just take a closer look ... Second of all you should read my post better before you reply.

I clearly stated the following:

When i enter it in to the google Keywordplanner, with the ENGLISH language and as country USA the the Average Monthly searches are 1K – 10K. I inserted a screenshot as proof. Please correct me if i am wrong.

Cheers!

It says USA as the Country but you have selected ALL LOCATIONS.

Regards,
René

•••
Of course I have selected all locations.
The USA is not the only country in the world that plays football.

•••
Of course I have selected all locations.
The USA is not the only country in the world that plays football.

Okay, if it was on purpose like that then it was my mistake. My apologize and best of success for your sale.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back