domain Food (s) Critic dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dande

Premium DomainsTop Member
Impact
I personally think this domain is a top $$,$$$ catch. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it sitting there idle doing nothing. Need your best opinions guys.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FoodCritic(s).com = dough

FoodsCritic(s).com = no real value

It may appeal to a person where English is not their main language, since it's just bad English in this case.

If you get low xxx, it would be a good deal for you IMO

Good luck, it's a dog or bad registration IMO, way better names for you to chase.

Even the correct way to say it .com isn't that valuable since it's not an 'Industry' it's just a tiny niche of media where some people write about food and restaurants, so that niche is usually part of a news site/company and not a stand alone thing.

Even the good names will only be a minor traffic site compared to much bigger terms related to news.

•••
Here is the deal:-

Food's Critic = Perfectly correct English. Target market = A professional food critic who wish to start a food blog or just have his/her own professional portfolio website. Food blogging is not a small niche bro. Its probably one of the biggest niche after health.

FoodCritics = You're talking about more than one critic which to me doesn't make a lot of sense here. I have sold similar domain name for $16,000.

Last edited:
•••
If someone said to me they were a 'Food's Critic' I would immediately walk away, they don't speak English.

•••
LOL...:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin: pls don't walk away!

Sure you are right but correct English can be negligible or not really a factor in domaining most of the times? What do you think?

I'm not in argument, just want to prove my own point of view while comparing it with yours and others.

A food's critic is wrong
Food's critic is right

Last edited:
•••
There is a reason it was available to register. The "s" kills it.
I don't see much resale value.

Brad

•••
There's nothing to prove, you post here to get opinions on value

I gave an opinion

Nothing to argue about

Now I've developed 100's of sites over 20 years of commercial .com era and IMO I wouldn't waste 2 seconds on a name like this for anything.

Now you can sit here and defend it, but if you put serious money into it to develop it, then you would realize how bad the name is when you get no traffic due to no one looks for FOODS critic(s), well maybe a few immigrants with bad English skills do, but no mass searches the term, it's a DOG ROCKET.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back