Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Fonts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Albino

Munky DesignsEstablished Member
Impact
17
Does anyone know where i can download some half decent fonts for free from?

ive been on 1001freefonts.com, and i cant be bothered searching through it everytime to find a font i like for my purpose.and the pack is $10.

so can anyone point my in the direction of a bulk font download for free?

or if you have any good fonts you want to share, add me on msn: [email protected]

cheers :D

Todd
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I would also like to know. I have used 1001freefonts and well there are about 5000 not so free fonts...good question!
 
0
•••
Albino said:
Does anyone know where i can download some half decent fonts for free from?

ive been on 1001freefonts.com, and i cant be bothered searching through it everytime to find a font i like for my purpose.and the pack is $10.

so can anyone point my in the direction of a bulk font download for free?

or if you have any good fonts you want to share, add me on msn: [email protected]

cheers :D

Todd

search on gogle or yahoo, i downloaded good free fonts ;)
 
0
•••
I am a member of bravenet.com and they have lots of free fonts. I think you have to sign up as a member on their site to get them, but it is free to join.
 
0
•••
i am a member there!

cheers, ill check it out
 
0
•••
A google search for
"?intitle:index.of? rar fonts" took me to this megaupload page through someone's bookmark page and apparantly it has a file called 2103 fonts.rar. I haven't tested it but u can sure try it :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=23P0P5IN
 
0
•••
hmm I like dafont.com .. if your making a site template that needs a like techno font, well click on techno
 
0
•••
Sorry if this doesn't apply to you, but for JUST 5 dollars at Fred Meyer I boguht 2500 protype fonts. I'd say that's your best bet.
 
0
•••
Also be sure to check out the license on these fonts - many of the free ones can't be used for commercial puproses (e.g web and logo design services for others)
 
0
•••
Check out acidfonts.com & fontfreak.com

I have gotten some decent ones from there.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Dafont.com

They have soo many fonts...I never have trouble finding on I like
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back