showcase Foldable Tech

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domaindogged

Top Member
Impact
Galaxy Fold Release

I have foldablefone.com

Anyone else else in the chase and in the space with a foldable/ rollable tech name

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Foldablephone.io

FoldingPhone.io

•••
There was a time, almost a decade ago, when folks were really getting into OLED flexible - display names in conjunction with bendable/foldable/folding/fold keywords. (I seem to recall back then someone had almost a hundred just "bendy" related domains...)

I still have a few names from that time, but honestly, over the years very little action on this type of name - Perhaps its time has finally arrived with the roll out of the new foldable phones - Who knows?!:xf.smile:

Still holding in "king":

"Fold" related -

foldingtelevision
foldupphone
ifoldup
foldupscreen
folddisplay
foldupdisplay
folduptv

"Rollable" related -

rollphones
rollupphones
rollupphone
rolluptelevision

•••
Great names keep'em rolling

•••
•••
Folding Mobiles
Fold TVs
Smart Foldables

&

Modular TVs (which is a tech samsung appear to be currently developing as well).

•••
Some very nice domain names there NamesBond.

Hold, don't fold.

•••
Some very nice domain names there NamesBond.

Hold, don't fold.

Lol! Thanks for the compliment and with all due apologies to Kenny Rodgers...

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run.
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done. :xf.grin:

•••
I have some too (.com)

My Foldables

Foldable Systems

Foldable Surface

F a w l d

Stretchable Phone

•••
screenf*ld in com, a hand reg from a few years back.

I do envisage folding screens becoming mainstream in couple of years. As far as the phone to tablet scene goes they will have to get the bulk and weight (not to mention the price) down to get iphone adopters on board, but i'm sure it's coming..I can even foresee a phone/internet screen opening out 4 fold (as and when required) If they get the technology right it will bring the handsets themselves right back down to a small package

Reminds me of picking up my iphone (version 1) on a pre-order and everyone saying NO Chance that will take-off, Who wants a brick in their pocket

Last edited:
•••
foldphone.us available to reg

•••
I got foldable in .co and .pro

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back