Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.FM is it really worth it?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

HabboRadio.us

Account Suspended
Impact
0
I was thinking today aobut .FM domains,at $95 a year i tihnk im really getting jipped.

Any one have any comments about .Fm?

Its good but $95 is just insane
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
For radio-related domains, it's the bomb and probably worth the price by far.. anything else and I think .FM is a bit pricey and inappropriate.
 
0
•••
Well i have a radio but i couldent afford it cause im a poor little kid ^-^
But even if i had that cash i could but 15 .com's at that price!

Do you think they will lower in a year or 2?
 
0
•••
Probably not.. most of those domains are probably going to the Industry, which can well afford them.

HabboRadio.us said:
Well i have a radio but i couldent afford it cause im a poor little kid ^-^
But even if i had that cash i could but 15 .com's at that price!

Do you think they will lower in a year or 2?
 
0
•••
Damn the industry *shakes fist*
One day ill find some one to get me one for my radio ^-^
 
0
•••
Like me.. All I need is $95 :D :tu:
 
0
•••
Start saving up those NP$ and cash them in!

DomainMania said:
Like me.. All I need is $95 :D :tu:
 
0
•••
We can cash them in for real money?
 
0
•••
There is an NP$ exchange here somewhere.. and you can also post that you will sell your NP$ to other members in the appropriate area.. I think 1000 NP$ goes for about $20 or so...


HabboRadio.us said:
We can cash them in for real money?
 
0
•••
wow i have millions of posts to go lol!
 
0
•••
Oh and thanx for helping me find that out! im closer to getting a .FM domain ^-^
 
0
•••
im thinking of getting a radio soon, but i will be going with a .NET... much better :)
 
0
•••
Available Radio domain

Here's a suggestion for a short available radio/FM related domain: w3fm.com (it's actually available in all extensions). NP$ appreciated if regged.
 
0
•••
the price is crazy. Don't reg it.
 
0
•••
Well maybe .sr and .xm will soon exist/become popular if these do so buy them damn it buy them.
 
0
•••
wow i can seriously see .xm comming out soon more then i was see .sr but either way, crazy crazy stuff i love capitolism.


w3fm.com im really surprised thats not taken....
 
0
•••
Me too.. I have a long list of availables tho.. if I could afford or had the motivation to reg and develop them all, I'd be a rich man I think.. lol


selfmindead said:
w3fm.com im really surprised thats not taken....
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back