Dynadot

domain FloridaHomeGym.com - Hello can some please help me Appraise my domains please

NameSilo
Watch

datamanjoe

Established Member
Impact
floridahomegym.com
photographyqatar.com
torquehost.com
ontariolawschools.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
P/H/O/T/O/G/R/A/P/H/Y Q/A/T/A/R - XX / XXX (photography business, based in Qatar)

The above...if sold to a buyer that appreciates it. Struggle with the others, IMO. Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
P/H/O/T/O/G/R/A/P/H/Y Q/A/T/A/R - XX / XXX (photography business, based in Qatar)

The above...if sold to a buyer that appreciates it. Struggle with the others, IMO. Welcome to the community
I don't know what IMO means?? thanks for the help I really appreciate it . Please what price do you think i should set for it thank you

•••
I don't know what IMO means?? thanks for the help I really appreciate it . Please what price do you think i should set for it thank you
IMO = In My Opinion

Anytime. For the photography domain, I suggest a "Make Offer" approach on it. If you ever fetched a XXX bid, I'd take it. Specific location domains can be tough. Regardless, hope you sell it well

Last edited:
•••
IMO = In My Opinion

Anytime. For the photography domain, I suggest a "Make Offer" approach on it. If you ever fetched a XXX bid, I'd take it. Specific location domains can be tough. Regardless, hope you sell it well
Okay thanks

•••
floridahomegym.com - Low-xxx to High-xxx

•••
•••
geo domains are pain to sell you must do outbound and explain the value to small business owners and if your lucky you might be able to get low to mid xxx out of them i personally don't bother with them anymore

•••
geo domains are pain to sell you must do outbound and explain the value to small business owners and if your lucky you might be able to get low to mid xxx out of them i personally don't bother with them anymore
thanks well noted.
My question is; are geo domain not meant to be premium domains?
or is there a form of criterion for premium domain that does not include geographic such as the name of a particular area

•••
I don't like any of the above domains.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I don't like any of the above domains.
What are your reasons please do not use a bot appraisal use your experience/knowledge as a domain expert

•••
What are your reasons please do not use a bot appraisal use your experience/knowledge as a domain expert
Hello !
I am not considering myself as a domain expert. What I expressed was my genuine opinion. I don't think those domains would get enough bids to recover even half of the registration fee (if they are put for auction). I saw many domain auctions and observed that even the domains which I felt were way better than your domains got sold for very low price. I have not relied on any automated appraisal system to express my opinion about your domains.
Note: Ignore any grammatical errors.
I wish you all the best. Have a great day.

Last edited:
•••
Hello !
I am not considering myself as a domain expert. What I expressed was my genuine opinion. I don't think those domains would get enough bids to recover even half of the registration fee (if they are put for auction). I saw many domain auctions and observed that even the domains which I felt were way better than your domains got sold for very low price. I have not relied on any automated appraisal system to express my opinion about your domains.
Note: Ignore any grammatical errors.
I wish you all the best. Have a great day.
thanks a lot for your urgent response I believe we are learning here . I also really appreciate your feedback. After your previous message I decided to try and bot which I found on your page and the result seemed a little different from that of go daddy.
My question is if I decide to offload this lost for a very cheap price how do I go about it. thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back