IT.COM

domain Flitely.com - Catchy brandable

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Flitely.com - Catchy brandable .COM domain name.

This domain can either sell as a catchy brandable name or be developed into a web/mobile application.

Can be useful for markets such as:
  • Aviation
  • Airline Tickets
  • Airline Travel Reservations
  • Discount Airline Tickets
  • Mobile Applications

I would appreciate any and all advise! Thank you in advance

-WINBJR

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's an interesting word, but I'm not sure how brandable it is seeing as how flight is spelt 'flight'. The definition of 'Flite' is actually to debate, argue or scold...not exactly something I would want my brand associated with. Plus, without seeing it written, it is hard to figure out how to spell.

•••
I think you would have more success selling this one as a Surname as a surname could sell for upward of $5000. How much would smith.com be worth? A lot to the right Smithy.

I'm looking at an image search result for Flitely and there are more mini-subs than aircraft, in fact there are no aircraft.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
yeah it would be great for a surname ,IF anyone had that name ,but they dont ,so I say get rid of it for whatever you can get or let it expire ,anyone with the know how and 8 bucks can hand reg a domain worth at least $2000 in a couple hours ,why keep this one.

•••
Thank you all very much. Maybe I visioned it wrong. Thought it was a catchy play on flights, but hey, I'm still learning and you all are helping me do so day by day. Thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back