Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain LiveWebz.com and 360Programs.com MyWebcast.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ownthisdomainnow

Established Member
Impact
27
Thank you in advance for your appraisals.

These three names are totally different markets, I know. So maybe you can let me know which one (ones) catch your attention, and advise on value if you deal in those markets.

LiveWebz.com - short, fun, young-looking, catchy... (Maybe work for a live myspace thing, ?mobile?)...and I thiiiink brandable.

360Programs.com - inspired by http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=4009 - maybe a foolish bandwagon reg... you tell me.

MyWebcast.org - all of the others were taken and not developed... this one has a history daing back to 2000 I believe. Couldnt resist the "My" name since I own some others.

Thanks, and be gentle but firm. I can handle the truth... in little portions... ahhhh let me have it.

David
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back