Dynadot

domains Flippa to Pause Premium Upgrade Sales for Domain Auctions, effective tomorrow

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Huh?

• 25 votes
  • Ended 9 years ago
  • Final results

FlippaDomains

Established Member
Flippa.com Staff
Impact
We're rolling out some major improvements in 2016, among them our new Premium Upgrade offering.

Effective December 01, 2015 AEST, we'll be pausing the sale of the Premium and Ultra Premium upgrade option for domain auctions. All upgrades purchased prior will carry out through the duration of the auction.

Please read this, and direct all comments and questions to our blog.

[this is in conjunction with some major changes to the Flippa search experience, also coming this December]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good. I just have a question "How can I promote my domain listing now?
The regular suite of promotional upgrades, such as Homepages, Newsletter, Highlight and others will continue to be available for purchase, as well as applying to Editor’s Choice."

Can we say the ultra premium upgrade is what will bw stopped? Based on that quote from that article, the only thunga that ultra premium dis that I cannnot now buy are : custom logo, twitter... Is there something else?

A user can still buy " Homepages, Newsletter, Highlight and others will continue to be available for purchase, as well as applying to Editor’s Choice. "

Thanks

•••
A user can still buy " Homepages, Newsletter, Highlight and others will continue to be available for purchase, as well as applying to Editor’s Choice. "

Yes.

And Ultra Premium included a Newsletter upgrade, too ($149 value).

•••
Yes.

And Ultra Premium included a Newsletter upgrade, too ($149 value).
Thank you. No newsletter logo or twitter :). I got it. That is what I thoughy.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back