Dynadot

Flippa non-support? Anyone else? 24 hrs no response

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NeteurMedia

EssentialDomains.NETEstablished Member
Impact
have had no luck getting any response from flippa support (an oxymoron apparently) for over 24 hours, tried @Help, @support - nada

anyone else experiencing such poor response?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wrote today to [email protected] and received a solution to my problem (domain verification) in less than 10 minutes, which surprised me a lot.

•••
What I usually do is contact Flippa a few times and eventually one response gets through. Sometimes you do luck out and get a response right away. This is the company's major flaw. If they were to setup a 24 hour staff support desk somewhere that you could call, then Flippa would be one of the best(if not the best) Domain/Website/App auction sites out there. I really hope they do because I love the layout of everything, but lack of support is a major setback.

•••
not expecting 24 hr support; but given today's online customer experience with well run (emphasis, well run in contrast) e-businesses its stunning that they are so poor and inconsistent responses

•••
I have limited experience with Flippa customer support -- However I did need to contact them a few times. My personal experience was it was second to none. Instant response and very helpful. They went over and above what they needed to do.

I take as I find and that's my observation. Maybe it's a good platform to sell -- maybe not -- you decide if it's right for you. Customer service though is very good IMO.

Best,
Paul

•••
I have limited experience with Flippa customer support -- However I did need to contact them a few times. My personal experience was it was second to none. Instant response and very helpful. They went over and above what they needed to do.

I take as I find and that's my observation. Maybe it's a good platform to sell -- maybe not -- you decide if it's right for you. Customer service though is very good IMO.

Best,
Paul

Agreed,
I always get results within minutes of contacting support.
You can always tag @FlippaDomains and a magical response comes from Kevin who's A+ in my book.

•••
must have been a day off at flippa land as no response for 26 hours; including pinged on twitter

•••
•••
My experience with Flippa has been nice so far. It happened very rarely (like once in 6-7 months) that some issues get stuck, but when I contacted them again or requested @FlippaDomains, they were duly resolved in a supportive manner.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back