IT.COM

domains Flippa finally received the redesign it's been promising...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What do you think of the redesign?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Love it!

votes
    34.0%
  • Hate it!

votes
    20.8%
  • Really don't care!

votes
    45.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
So, on that note, we are very excited to launch our brand new homepage! With improved design and navigation you can start your Flippa journey by going directly to the new category home pages for Websites, Domains and Apps. In these pages you can find more relevant featured results, you’ll get more curated content, and popular listings will be easier to find. Here’s more of what you can expect to find on the new pages;

• New dedicated homepages for Websites, Domains and Apps – easily jump into the action in the area you’re interested in
  • Key Navigation has been updated so you can easily access your messages, watchlist and dashboard
  • Editorial content has been added so we can keep you up to date with Flippa tips and new releases
  • Deal Flow and Domain Holdings for high value websites and domains can now be found on the category pages

http://flippa.com/blog/new-dedicated-homepages-for-flippa/

So what do you think? Love it? Hate it? Or couldn't care less?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
domain traffic and watchers should be viewable from dashboard rather than clicking on each domain.

•••
I don't like this.

The new messages icon is not easily view-able in the top bar anymore. You have to hover for it.
Just sold section for starter websites have been disappeared. Where is it?
All Flippa support requests are deleted or not showing.

Couldn't care less for anything else.

•••
Now there only 10 home page featured domains.
Also, the home page feature upgrade now costs $99 instead of $49...
Greed is not a good quality.

Furthermore, the home page has too many details.
It is not clean and simple as it was before.

Very bad design IMO :(
They should change it back or think on something else.

•••
•••
I liked the previous version when you could check ending soon or most bids all in one place (for websites, domains and apps..).. Now it seems that you you have to check 3 different searches if you want to check everything..

•••
I like the front page showcase at least. You can now look up all the featured listings and they also categorized the front page showcase as well. Alongside, they also raised the price of a front page showcase to $99.

•••
•••
I mean....it's cute I guess..

-Omar

•••
Hello,

Design and layout: 8/10
Usability: 7/10

After first day, I think I prefer the former one, but that is probably because I am not used with the new layout yet. I am sure they have done some A/B testing (or similar) to get it right.

•••
The old flippa was best. This new look definitely effect our domain listing exposure as per my opinion.
Previous flippa Homepage was much better as the featured listing (homepage upgrade) was visible on a single page and also it was available with Listing Title which definitely helps alot to the potential Buyer to check if its portfolio listing or just Single name. Even I didnt like the navigation to see all Listed domain names. @FlippaDomains @Shane Bellone

•••
It looks different but not better. Till the time it increases the sales, we cant comment about the new layout.

•••
Flippa alexa rank when from 2807 to high 2825 in just 2days.
This show how much traffic dropped due to new design.

•••
Flippa alexa rank when from 2807 to high 2825 in just 2days.
This show how much traffic dropped due to new design.

Alexa literally means less than nothing.

•••
Old Flippa by a mile! Hover mouse over domains or websites, get result...? Now it takes ages to do the same thing....

Last edited:
•••
•••
nice design but not a very good design.

•••
New design makes me believe that they don't want the site to be user friendly.

The improvements they call will cost the sellers more money to put the names in front of more eye balls.

•••
New design makes me believe that they don't want the site to be user friendly.

The improvements they call will cost the sellers more money to put the names in front of more eye balls.
Even I feel the same mahn..

•••
:P
The site developer needs a major tuneup

TRENDY CRAP!

•••
I just noticed that they jacked up all the upgrade prices. For ex: home page feature went from 49 to 99.

•••
I just noticed that they jacked up all the upgrade prices. For ex: home page feature went from 49 to 99.

That's the only one that changed.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back