Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FLFU/Com and RTTC/NET

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kevin A

Established Member
Impact
28
I have owned these for years. They're not worth what I paid, but curious about present value as I'm considering get back into domains and looking to offload the few i have for capital and a fresh start
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Random, even best letter, LLLL.net for the most part are nowadays barely worth registration fee.
 
0
•••
Figured, unfortunately I bought at peak 4L prices years ago and overpaid then.
 
0
•••
Time has not been kind to .net

I would check the Liquid Domains thread to get an idea about LLLL.com prices (also shortnames.com).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Offload ? Flfu @ 300 & RTTC @ 25
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back