Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Boston, MA - 02133.com & .net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoPC

VIP Member
Impact
40
I've been playing with zip codes lately and I have collected a few... but this one I have both the .net and the .com and I was curious as to what zip code domains in general are worth and if holding both the dot common domains adds any value.

Domains are:

02133.com
02133.net

For Boston, MA

Google Results: 407,000

Thank you for your input.

GoPC
--------
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wouldn't read too much into google results - there may be multiples there (a few big companies' addresses could be listed with their zip codes all over the net). That said, fascinating idea. You'd probably have to do the development - some sort of directory of Boston or something - before finding someone who'd buy.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back