IT.COM

priced Flashdrive.org + Flashdrives.org $400 w/ site and logo!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
FLASHDRIVE.ORG (Expires May 12, 2017) + FLASHDRIVES.ORG (Expires July 14, 2017)

Domains have nearly 2 years before expiration!

-

"
Viral Product Affiliate Site w/ Category Defining .ORG, $5.8K Estibot Value!
Includes Flashdrive.org + Flashdrives.org + Logos + Website Files. This is your change to buy two matching category defining .ORG's with an already built site which generates affiliate commissions!

For $350:

Flashdrive.org domain ($4,300 estibot)

Flashdrives.org domain ($1,500 estibot)

All Website Files and Database

Logo files (Check auction attachments for logos)

-

The Flippa community valued just the Flashdrive.org domain at a mean value of $1,099

https://flippa.com/domain-appraisals/2531-flashdrive-org

-

The site is using a licensed PHP script which will be transferred to you, the design of the site is fully mobile responsive. The site supports sign-ups through either email/password or instant login with Facebook!

Logged in users can save products to a wishlist.

Although the site design and template are not unique, all products as well as their descriptions have been manually entered by me using the "Flashdrive Name xxGB" format with unique descriptions.

The major drive behind the site is it's category defining domain names. The site runs on Flashdrive.org with it's plural version forwarding over.

Exact Phrase CPC: 3.29 - Monthly Search Volume: 75020 - Local Search Volume: 41044

Related Sales:

USBHardDrives.com $2,300

PenDrives.co.in $1,800

USBMemoryStick.com $3,000

FlashDrives.com & FlashDrives.net sold for $54,000 as a pair on DNF in 2007

-

This is a once in a lifetime chance to get this powerful domain duo as well as an already developed site that is ready to earn money today if someone is able to market the site!

All you will need to collect commissions on product sales is an "Amazon Associates" account which you can sign up for free to, simply add your referral URL to the end of all the outgoing links and you will be credited with 5% to 10% of each sale through Amazon.

I will accept paypal, post SOLD and pm me to buy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Traffic, revenue, age of sites live?

•••
Do you accept any other payment methods?

•••
Traffic is just a few hundred visits, revenue is nearly non existent since I haven't promoted the site, age of site being live is probably a month or two. What I'm really selling is the domains. The site is more of a bonus.

For payments we can use any established and trusted escrow service such as dn.com escrow.com ecop.com, if you had something else in mind please pm me.

•••
So you are just selling the domains and not the website?

•••
The domains, website, and logo files are all for sale for $400 total.
I am simply putting an emphasis on the value of the package in the domains as that's where most of the value is, the duo of having Flashdrive.org + Flashdrives.org

I will even lower the price to $375 for Black Friday!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back