Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Flash and PHP please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Maylin

Established Member
Impact
7
Would any one know of a really good site I could go to (for a beginner) in order to learn php.:tu:

Also would anyone know of a site I could get a free download of flash to work with. I know www.downloads.com has them, but their a 30 day free trial. I have so much stuff to do, I don't really get the time to mess with it, and when I do, the trial is running out, or has ran out. :td:

Any suggestions on these two catagories would be very much appreciated. Thank you lots. :tu: :yell:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
www.php.net is the best resource
you can also download free manuals from this website
good luck
 
0
•••
php.net is quite confusing for tutorials and stuff. I have used pixel2life.com and I LOVE IT! I would never go to another tutorial site again.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back