Watch

sillexos

Impact
  • bitmine.co
  • frenchwine.trade
  • roof.site
  • sexywomen.website

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd like to express the fact it's also my first time using this forum site. So if I've broken any rules I am deeply sorry. Again any feedback is appreciated.

•••
Hey, welcome to the community. I think that the roof.site has the most potential to be 'worth' normal money. But don't take my opinion for granted I am just expressing myself.

•••
Welcome !

Ok, my good man, you seem to have a knack to reg meaningful domain names but it still takes a little more to make it at domaining, the next step is to sell them and my guess is that this is going to be the difficult part.

roof.site and bitmine.co are the best there but prob still hard to sell.

Stay on namePros, keep reading and learning, don't rush when registering new domains, this is a very hard game to get right and you can't count on luck to get you through.

Introduce yourself on this thread:

https://www.namepros.com/forums/networking-meet-and-greet.49/

Most people will proberly tell you to stick with .com to start, still plenty of two-word .com's to reg and have a good chance of decent sales, new gTLDs are very hard to profit from although it's not impossible.

If you have any design or development skills don't wait to put them into use.

Good Luck !

•••
Thank you for the very informative response kind sir. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day for such things :D@doubleU

•••
Welcome to the world of illusions.
Bitmine and roof are good names but stay away from wine and sexywomen (root of most evils huh?) - just my opinion.
If you are purchasing the domains for .personal use, you know best, but if you want to resell, ask yourself, why would someone purchase that from you?

•••
•••
Welcome.

Hard truth: No, they are not okay.

Reason: Don't buy anything until you don't have to ask whether they are okay or not ;)

Just my 3 cents.

•••
•••
I have seen worse, buy you need great names to make sales, not just 'ok' domains.

•••
We welcome you to NamePros as you begin working with us. I hope you will find joy and love in this kind of business.
Welcome aboard! :cigar:

•••
We welcome you to NamePros as you begin working with us. I hope you will find joy and love in this kind of business.
Welcome aboard! :cigar:

Just trying to increase your post count? This thread is almost 4 months old and the OP hasn't been back in nearly 4 months.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back