Dynadot

discuss First Sold Site on Flippa but I dont want Pay the 10% Success Fee

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

razihaider694

Established Member
Impact
HI , I am selling my website in flippa and the highest bidder si 7500$ one day is left. But the thing is Flippa is charging 10% what if I dont want to pay that fee and take buyer into private so I and the buyer can save the money?
Is there any chances or any payment methode?
and What is you opinion in this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Didn't you agree to this in their terms when you signed up?

•••
Why did you put it up for sale then? lmao.

•••
no problem u can do it but u will never sell another site on flippa so it's all up to u

•••
I think you must do the deal as per Flippa's terms.

•••
Certainly wouldn't be ethical to conduct the sale outside the venue. You want the eyes Flippa offer but don't want to pay for them.

•••
@razihaider694 You sure know how to become popular on NamePros and Flippa. Please change your mindset. Honor your agreements. Good luck.

•••
Yeah, thats just foul play @razihaider694. Run it through Flippa, pay them their money

•••
It’s takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. -Warren Buffet

•••
While paying 10% might be hard to accept, think that this marketplace did manage to get you the sale. Honesty is probably the best policy here, following through on the terms of agreement.

•••
Sale is Done Guyz.. Via Flippa
I paid the 10% which they deserve it. I was having one misunderstanding that I will have to pay escrow service but that amount will be paid buyer not me. I was consfused. Sale is done and I recived 6370$

Edits: Site was https://thefiresticktv.com/

Last edited:
•••
Sale is Done Guyz.. Via Flippa
I paid the 10% which they deserver it. I was having one misunderstanding that I will have to pay escrow service but that amount will be paid buyer not me. I was consfused. Sale is done and I recived 6370$
Nice sale. Well done @razihaider694

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back