NameSilo

advice First 'Neom' offer received.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vrnetz

neomdomainname.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm quite new to the domain business. I believe in big futuristic projects, that's why invested in domain names related. There has been quite some project related sales already. I have the following question.

I've received a offer of 250$ (I've set the offer price at min. 249$). Now I have forgotten to set a 'Buy now' price. How should I do the negotiating now? Should I even negotiate? To be honest I'm not in a hurry to sell.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just counter offer with an amount you are happy with?

•••
If you are not in a hurry to sell, give a counter. Also I was tld to always give a counter

•••
Also I was tld to always give a counter

What do you mean by this? Sorry.

btw: it's hard to give a counter offer and negotiate. Don't want to give a counter offer to high. But only if you give a counter offer, you are able to chat with the one who bids. It's on DAN.com.

•••
Hello,

I'm quite new to the domain business. I believe in big futuristic projects, that's why invested in domain names related. There has been quite some project related sales already. I have the following question.

I've received a offer of 250$ (I've set the offer price at min. 249$). Now I have forgotten to set a 'Buy now' price. How should I do the negotiating now? Should I even negotiate? To be honest I'm not in a hurry to sell.

Thanks in advance!

Sound as that is your first even sold domain name.... If you need money just sell and proceed.....

There more opportunity coming.... But as u said you at not in hurry then you can counter offer....

Hope that help

•••
I would be more concerned with making a low counter offer, than one that is too high. This is one of my mistakes. :) If the guy wants the name, he will come back with another offer which will probably be lower than yours. If you are too low, he will just come back and say "Where do I send the cheque?". That has happened to me a few times.

•••
Just do some research on client based on IP and name and then you can decide , how much to counter... Also see if already some existing business available with same or similar name in other TLDs.

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
Just do some research on client based on IP and name and then you can decide , how much to counter... Also see if already some existing business available with same or similar name in other TLDs.

Thanks,
Sumeeth

I tried to find it, but I ain't good at it. What I do know is that the same domain has been registered but then switched the 2 words. Must be the same guy tho.

•••
Without knowing the words (don’t post it here) it’s impossible to give you advice. It probably is the holder of the words reversed. Did you check what he is asking for his?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back