Domain Empire

First domain....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
what was the name of your first domain and where did you register it?
mine was alinance.de , i registered it at nce.de. i sold it after it expired because i bought a new domain with more space :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
where did you sell it have you got pay pal?

•••
My first domain was CascadingColor.com which I am currently selling :(

•••
i sold it back to my hosting company. yes i have paypal, why do you ask?

•••
i wonna have it too but I'm not 18 :(

•••
www.AirfareAnywhere.com
* still working on finding a buyer.. but I've continued to renew this name.. Once the ticket/flight sales feature is inserted, I should be "taking off" "-)

•••
i never had a domain, only subdomains..

•••
to Alissa: I'm not 18, either. but i have my own bank account. i signed up for pay pal with my mum's birthday :D

•••
•••
rofl.... i did the same thing @ ebay and amazon, plus i use daddy's credit card for amazon....

•••
yeah i use my dad's credit card for amazon and ebay, too, but he knows about it because sometimes he buys at amazon and ebay, too! btw, are in germany books, dvds or stuff like that at amazon cheaper than in stores? because sometimes dvds and pc games are at müller's much cheaper..

•••
only sonderangebote are cheaper, but it's the same price most of the time. but germany is cheaper than austria, that is. i know because i spend like 3 months a year in austria

•••
yeah, it really suckz here in austria! but in big cities like vienna or linz it's as cheap as in germany.. unfortunately i live in a small town with only 40.000 people!

•••
well.... when i'm in austria, in our holiday home, i live in TINY LITTLE village with only 39 inhabitants, but like 300+ tourists or people who have holiday homes there...

•••
•••
My first domain was nano-reef.com, registered at namezero for like $20 or so. I developed it and still own it today...it has become a very large community.

•••
My first domain was deep-thoughts.net and is the one I'm using now.
I want another one, and I want it to be one word this time. Maybe something in latin.

•••
Originally posted by Sif
My first domain was deep-thoughts.net and is the one I'm using now.
I want another one, and I want it to be one word this time. Maybe something in latin.

BTW, I registered at OmegaSphere and that is also where I'm hosted. My dad bought both for me on eBay.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back