IT.COM

domain First domain sale - AdvancedRiding.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

motogp

Impact
Newbie here. I'm selling AdvancedRiding.com –the first of a dozen unpublished domains I've owned for 15 years. Godaddy and Estibot appraisals are $1640 and $760. Where should I start the bidding? Your suggestions are appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
list at.....

Godaddy
Sedo
Afternic
Undeveloped, Efty or your own landing page
For Brandables - Brandpa, Brandbucket, Brandroot or Namerific

GL with it......also ignore Godaddy, Estibot or any other valuation tool

I would price at mid xxx

EDIT:

Namebio data below for the last 12 months in .com

advanced as the first keyword

$271
Average Price

Riding as the second keyword

$600

Average Price

Last edited:
•••
Thanks much, Mr.A. Thanks for Efty recommendation. Lots to learn. My domains are registered with Enom, who partner with Sedo and Afternic. I assume that makes the transactions easier.

•••
You can list with Godaddy, Afternic, Sedo and a landing page all at once (most Brandable sites are exclusive)

It does not matter who it is with, if it sells you will have simple instructions to follow.

I would also read their T&C's so you are familiar with the process.....

•••
Newbie here. I'm selling AdvancedRiding.com –the first of a dozen unpublished domains I've owned for 15 years. Godaddy and Estibot appraisals are $1640 and $760. Where should I start the bidding? Your suggestions are appreciated.
I would outbound it to advanced riding clinics, courses, etc. Google the term, lots of possibilities.

•••
Unfortunately, outbounding the range of possibilities requires more time than I have. I propose to simply auction the 33 .com domains I created almost two decades ago. My purpose was to set them up as redirect domains to cover Google search topics related to my enterprises. At the time, .com, .net, .org, edu, and gov. were the only TLD's available. How times have changed. With a little luck, I hope to recover the sum of registration fees since then. :) Thanks for your guidance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back