domain BestForexRobots.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jodare

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all,

I've owned this site for about a year, and I'm considering selling it. Not quite sure where to start so I figured I'd get some opinions from you guys. Any input is appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
please help me here....what is a forex robot?

OK...just googled it, and see lots of competition with similar domain names. Looks to me like you have to build it first, and then sell.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It actually has pretty decent google rankings for some keywords in my niche, including #1 for "best forex robots". So I am not really looking to do too much more developement before I sell.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back