NameSilo

FireFox

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
Firefox gets more than 50 million downloads, and with that a market share of 8.69%, that is good going. IMO, FF seems almost unstoppable now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
oh lol, I had a feeling that might be the case. Sorry.

But this is a good sign, as it shows how diseconomies of scale are affecting IE. MS is a massive company, and therefore cannot react to user needs as fast as FF.

•••
yeah. Firefox controls about 10% of the market i think

•••
it seems to vary wherever you read the news. Just depends how they count it.

•••
firefox rocks

i have it it has lesser exploits than IE aswell

•••
Firefox rocks! I'm never going back to IE only to see how my sites look in it!

•••
i think IE should be extinct lol

•••
I agree 100% with the last 3 posts.

•••
Firefox is my primary browser too, I just wish they would fix the annoying download manager bug, were if you close all windows when downloading with the download manager open you have to wait until the download finishes and you can close the download manager to open a new window unless you click an external hyperlink >:(

•••
yeah, thats the only thing. I don't like the download manager because it just downloads direct to my primary hard drive, even when I want to put it elsewhere.

yeah, thats the only thing. I don't like the download manager because it just downloads direct to my primary hard drive, even when I want to put it elsewhere.

•••
•••
Zeeble:

easily fixable, play in the downloads options lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back