NameSilo

Fire Eye | High Trails

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What should I name my business???

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Fire Eye Design

votes
    0.0%
  • Fire Eye Web Design

votes
    0.0%
  • High Trails Design

votes
    0.0%
  • High Trails Web Design

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Hey everyone!!!

I decided that the name I had originally want to name my business (4lo Web Design) just isnt what I want. Ive narrowed the name down to two:

Fire Eye (web) Design

or

High Trails (web) Design

Perhap you guys/gals could help me decide

Thanx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you're just going to be doing web design I'd go with Fire Eye Web Design but if you are going to design other stuff to I'd just do Fire Eye Design.

•••
Well, I design web pages and graphics (logos, banners, buttons, etc....) Im trying to learn PHP so I can do some forum programming too.

Guess I Should have said that at the start :-/ :p

•••
by other designs he means Business Cards, Rave/Concert Advert's, etc...
Of the 4 i'd go with one of the first 2...

•••
I understand what Alpha meant. I just thought it be easier to pick if I stated what I do.

BTW If you dont like either name and can come up with somethin different, let me know. Im not really set one either one inpaticular.

Thanx :p

•••
Out of the four you have listed, I would go with the first one, but are you looking for a whole different name than the four you have came up with?

•••
Not nessisarly (<- think thats spelled wrong!!!)

I came up with those names but if someone mentions one that I like (and is available), I might use it. I posted this because I figure designers must be somewhat creative and would have an idea of what sounds good.

•••
If i come up with a good idea i'm saving it for my own. If i come up with two i'll let you in on the second one.

•••
Okay here's one, not sure if you will like it or not but if you do feel free to use it. [=

Conceptual designs

If I think of anymore I will post them or send you a PM with them listed in it.

•••
Originally posted by DarkDevil
If i come up with a good idea i'm saving it for my own. If i come up with two i'll let you in on the second one.

LOL Fine be that way!!!

Well there may be some reward if someone comes up with a name I want to use. For example, Im getting a reseller account soon, so maybe I can offer free hosting for set amount of time.

•••
•••
Idealistic Designs

Idealistic: of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style

Seeing that a designer has to come up with an idea as to what they want, I think this one is a pretty good suggestion.

•••
abstract designs

btw I haven't been checking to see if these are available, they are just popping in my head.

You're welcome and like I said if you like any of them, feel free to use them. ;)

If you could send me the link to some of your work, I may be able to come up with some better ones. If you do send the link to your work, please send it to me in Private message so that new members don't post their urls in the wrong area of the forum. [=

•••
Dont worry bout checkin to see if they are available, I will do that.

•••
This is the last one I can think of rightnow because it's 5 am on the east coast, but anyway I'm thinking of things that pertain to art so here goes.

Contrast Designs.

I hope that some of these are available in case you want to use them, but if not send me a pm with a url to some of your designs and I will check them out later today and reply with some more names if you want. [=

•••
"another bloody design company"

•••
"I learned HTML and all i got was this stupid company" or ILHTMLAAIGWTSC for short.

or

"I started a company and all i got was this stupid title" or ISACAAIGWTST for short...

hehe

•••
Thanx for nothin!!!

If you dont have anything real to contribute, stay the <<REMOVED>> the conversation!!! :angry:

I take this very seriously. If have a problem with what I am doing
<<REMOVED>> fill in the blanks!!!

WOW I feel much better now!!!

•••
Please people treat this as if you were the one's asking for help, don't post names that you would not pick yourself.

Another thing, please refrain from using the large text as above.

I'm still trying to come up with names, I'm not sure if you liked any of the ones I suggested, or if they were even available. Hopefully I will have some more names for you tonight. :)

•••
Okay I checked availability on the following domains, and I will continue thinking of more.

Abstract-vision.net
Optic-illusion.com/net (both available)
Idealistic-vision.com/net
Visionary-art.net
Abstract-Illusions.net

•••
Hey thanx bobbi!!! Sorry bout the large text, guess I need to blow off some steam!!! I really appreciate the help.

Abstract-Illusions.net

^^^ Thats the best one yet !!! ^^^

•••
You're welcome[=

Let me know if you want me to keep coming up with suggestions for names. [=

•••
Hey, i'm sorry, just trying to add something funny. Take a joke.

•••
I understand that you were making a joke, but I also understand why he got upset, he was looking for a serious name for his website.

btw Grey if you purchase that name let us know so that if anyone else wants to use one of the other names listed they will know which ones to choose from. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back