Dynadot

Find the next Google Shares Here: April 2017.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio Baugh

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Lightvert.com, is a revolution in the advertising industry - it creates Massive Billboards Anywhere!

The concept is to replace antique billboard space like in Time Square with Bigger Digital Billboard.

Imagine you look up into the sky, see a MASSIVE TONGUE projecting out of the Trump Tower!!!

That's only visible to YOUR EYES!!! Anyone else cant see the advert. Until in your position!

The average Billboard in TIMES SQUARE costs $1 Million per month to rent/lease.

Lightvert.com will cover the world soon with "Projection Billboard" CLEVER advertising..

remember the "ThunderCats" cartoon or even "Batman" the film.. when needed a projected image appears in the night sky.. to call others to action?

That's lightvert.com.

The market is worth £10 Billion.

The comparison has been made with Google Shares - 100 Google Shares snapped up in the early days is worth $78,000 now!

Lightvert.com shares - 100 shares snapped up in their seed round of investment at the end April 2017 could be worth $50,000 by 2021!

I have invested and want to sell 100 shares in Lightvert.com - when they are issued and available to sell. Alternatively, create a Futures Market, where we sign an agreement formed between you and I, witnessed by a legal representative, to allow you to purchase my shares in 2021 or before when available, for the price set today:

Price Available Upon Request.

Please visit:

www.Lightvert.com.

Hi, whats on your mind?

Horatio Anthony Baugh

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back