Find out who owns the 676 x LL.com Domain Names

Located in Promotional, started by Robbie, Jun 10, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Robbie

Robbie RobbiesBlog.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    2:09 PM
    I have pulled together a list of all the 676 - Two Letter Dot Com Domains & Whois Links, to give you quick and easy access to find out the owner of these LL.com domain names, I shall also be adding other TLDs, CCTLDs & GTLD's in the coming days so you can search and see who owns these valuable Two Letter Domin Names.

http://robbiesblog.com/676-two-letter-dot-com-domains-whois-links/6305

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. pb

pb Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    3:09 PM
    All I see is a rudimentary list of domains hyperlinked to epik's whois. Sorry, but it's not an industry news, and not even a noteworthy post at all.

3. loredan

loredan Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    1:09 PM
    No offense mate but that's just a crappy long list of affiliate links. While I appreciate people spending their time for the good of the community what you did is just wrong in my opinion.

You should disclose in your post that every single link a reader clicks on that page is affiliate and makes you 0.002 cents from Epik.

4. Robbie

Robbie RobbiesBlog.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    2:09 PM
    I do disclose on my site, that all posts/pages contain affiliate links, I could have spent 10+ hours pulling the whois data together, only for it to become obsolete again once a domain name is sold or moves to under privacy, that's why I did the whois information - I also stated it was whois links - Yes they link to Epik and if you bought an item, I would get a small commission but I get ZERO Cents / Dollars for sending traffic to them.

Sorry if you don't find the link of use to you, I shall speak to an admin about moving the threads.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice