find free domains with Google Apps | check your portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

html5

Impact
Hello.

I can find domain with Goggle Apps Free using my script in different zones and with different keys.
I don't know is where (on namepros) same service, and maybe it will useful for this namepros users.

I use my script with .ru domains in expired domain research and my statistic:
total registrations : 31 (notice - in my registrations GA parameter is unimportant and not major)
without GA : 2 - I understood exclusion and this in the past
with expired GA : 6 - Important I don't know GA users count and account expired status before registration
with active GA
: 23 ( 200 users - 2, 100 - 1, 50 - 7, 10 - 13 )
spending: $45, profit - much more (in russian marketplaces 23 this domains have total cost around 1k$, but I think there no sells).

1. If you want find free domain with GA - I can help you. Please send me keys and zones via this post or PM. Now its for free, but you have risk ( I don't know GA account expired status ). But you can try if you want.

2. Also I can check your portfolio and tell you your domains with GA (script works very fast, you can send me listings with x.xxx+ domains)

Now my services is for free or microdonate if you will find domain with large free license and will want donate me.
But if this services will be popular, I will sell domains with GA with low price and maybe will bring all risks by myself.

Sorry my English, also, if this topic will useful, my posts will be edit with english speaker.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back