Dynadot

Filters you apply on ExpiredDomains.net to get awesome parking domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you earning some great money from parking

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes, I am earning a lot

• Yes, I am earning a little

• No, I am not earning

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

iAbhay

Established Member
Impact
Some filters I apply :

1) Backlinks (Min 400,000)
2) Domain Pop (Min 5)
3) Trust Ratio (Min 1)
4) Global Searches ( Min 1,000)
5) ACR (Min 50)
6) CPC (Min 0.50)
7) Cheak How the website was in the past using Archive.org

I also check whether the domain name is indexed on google.

Your precious advice and suggestion are welcomed.

Thanks.

Abhay

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unofrtunatelly you will not get parking gems on expireddomains net free list. The best domains with traffic are on registrars expired auctions OR they should be backordered them from the drop.

•••
Eliminate every site that faked Alexa and sites with all fake backlinks. Then look at traffic value over the wasted efforts already invested in a crap domain that won't resell without the traffic. Everything that first stands out after research is a disappointment.

Last edited:
•••
I do not apply any listing filters, however, I do order my listing according to "Reg" since I am following several TLD's, and based on this ordering, I take some that find my interest. BTW to get these special gems, you need to come exactly on time like clockwork on a deleted release :)

EDIT: forgot to mention, "regs" it's not exactly accurate, but gives a pretty good impression on which domain names have some reputation.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back