Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Fig.ht

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking offers on:


...............................................www.Fig.ht



Registered at IPMirror.com until 3/2013

If sold then the transaction will be handled through Escrow.com with buyer paying 50% of escrow fees.


This domain is for sale on other sales sites as well.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Been asked for a guide price.

Fight.com I reckon is worth about $750,000 - $1,000,000
Fighters.com was sold recently for $110,000

Based on the above I reckon a guide price for Fig.ht would be about $50,000 mark (circa. 5% of the Fight.com), so I would be looking at offers from you lot of tight fisted so-and-sos of low $xx,xxx, and I will not even respond to offers under $5k (and at $5k I would take that as an insult).
 
0
•••
OK, am closing this thread and re-listing elsewhere as have now put www.Fig.ht up for sale on eBay to replace the domain Wiscons.in which I have withdrawn from there.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back