NameSilo

Established FestBlast.com - Film Industry Website / Newsletter

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
FestBlast.com is a bi-weekly eNewsletter and has become a trusted resource in the film industry.

In essence, FestBlast helps film festivals advertise their call for entries to filmmakers all over the world. Film fests and screenwriting competitions charge fees for people to submit their work during call for entries and are often willing to spend on promotion, as they usually see a big return. This business model not only lends itself to year-round business, but long-lasting repeat customers as well.

FestBlast.com Annual Income: $10,000 (USD)

Included in this sale:
- FestBlast.com domain name
- FestBlast.com web content, graphics and logos
- Entire email list of over 45,000 filmmakers and 3,000 film festivals

Price: Best Offer

E-mail [email protected] to place a bid. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] as well to verify ownership.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are two strange things I see:
- On webmasterdotcom You say you've been yielding well over 15.000$ in the past year
- On whois I see you registered the domain since 2009-05-12 (05 being the month)... and propably managed to run the website starting in June.

Can you please explain this more in detail and show some stats please.

Kind Regards

•••
Killay, let me clarify the inconsistency in my two posts. The $10,000 annual income is slightly modest compared to what we actually brought in ($15,000), but I chose to subtract the amount we made through deals that aren't outlined on the "Advertise" page of FestBlast. We sold a hanfdul of "Dedicated Solo eBlasts" for upwards of $800 - 1,100 each.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back