IT.COM

negotiable FemaleSerialKillers.info - (x3+ years stats screenshots)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Make Offer sales listing for FemaleSerialKillers.info
(There is currently a website on this domain, however this sale is for the domain ONLY!)
Registrar = Godaddy (Godaddy Push Only)
Registration date = February 26, 2012
Expiration date = February 26, 2016
Age = 3 years and 9 months
Payment Method: Paypal
Asking Price: $250 (Open to offers over $100)

Analytic traffic Stats from May 1st 2012 to Dec. 21st 2015
https://www.namepros.com/a/2015/12/38160_9c151cd60b9b46b962ca7cc926a35b2d.png

Closer look at December 2015 - Analytic stats from Dec 1st 2015 to Dec 21st 2015
https://www.namepros.com/a/2015/12/38161_07297b3685055b6194903b9ba474562c.png

Traffic Notes: As you can see in the above analytics the traffic has been consistent since May 2012. You'll see a spike in the year 2013 where I lightly promoted the site. I have done no other promotions since then and all the traffic remains organic search / referral / direct.

Revenue Notes: I never really took the time to monetize the site. I tossed up some infolinks (Contextual ads) but never really monitored or optimized it to convert. I just haven't had time to put into this project. So lets assume $0 revenue. I'm sure that if someone puts some effort into optimizing the site with targeted ads, they shouldn't have a problem generating some income with the traffic the domain gets.

Added Note: You may want to plan on getting a site up or at least a holding page upon purchase just to keep the search engines happy and the domain indexed. I might consider negotiating the site + content separately if you don't think you can get something up fast enough. Ideally though, this domain needs a total redesign in order to optimize it for the best revenue potential.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to post or PM your offers.

Attachments

• analytics.png
    analytics.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 25
  • analytics-dec.png
    analytics-dec.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the inquiries so far and the offer. Not in any hurry to sell for lower than my minimum. Eventually I might get time to redevelop the site myself. I am still entertaining offers from serious buyers looking to expand their site network and in need of a domain with consistent organic traffic to build on.

Keep the offers coming.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back