Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Feedback Please ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

namenetwork

Established Member
Impact
37
Hello

I'm looking for feedback on a sales / micro site I've put together for GetBrewing.com. The Domain is for sale and I wanted to try and a micro site that promoted the opportunity of the name to end users.

Would love your thoughts and feedback ...

TIA
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I personally would have put the information on separate pages, rather than on just one page. I would have used the top part of your background as your domain header. You haven't got a Privacy Statement which is important for inclusion in Google SERPS. I don't personally like the click box and info zooms in or out. But that's just me.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thank you for your feedback Stub. I thought this approach was a bit more 'modern' and I'm not really trying to build SE page numbers per-say. The Privacy Policy tip is really important though and thank you, again.

- David

---------- Post added 07-15-2013 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-14-2013 at 11:21 PM ----------

Privacy Policy fixed, thanks again Stub
 
0
•••
Your welcome, David. It's just a matter of taste, mostly. Google is still struggling with Javascript somewhat, although it's getting better at it. I think you should be considering Google SERPS. If you get on page 1 for "Get Brewing", you will get more visitors. Which is why I would put the info on separate pages with a traditional (non-javascript) menu. But, as I said before, that's just me :)
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
Um, wow DU, ok ...

The site isn't setting any cookies that I'm aware of and we declare we're using google analytics which I believe is the only thing setting a cookie ...

What other information are we missing to 'satisfy googles t&c's' ?
 
0
•••
Good job imo. Based on your effort I imagine you're looking at a high $$$ - $,$$$ transaction. If you go through PayPal I would create an invoice with no return for completing the transaction. Otherwise I'd use Escrow.com.
 
0
•••
TYVM Menzl ...

I surely do hope to get that kind of return yes, and I believe it's worth it to the right company. I evaluated pitching it to the coffee, tea, alcohol or minecraft industries and believe the Beer Brewing business would a) get the best return from the name as a promotional and call-to-action tool, and b) would be best funded to pay well for the name.

I appreciate the 'no return' tip with PP ... could you tell me where I find that option because I don't believe I've seen it before ?

- David
 
0
•••
You're welcome and thank you too. When creating your invoice, there is a box for Terms and conditions. This is where you would enter No refunds and possibly transfer restrictions as well. Also, when I sell through PayPal, I usually transfer to another account where the name is currently registered.

I will send a pm in a second for something else.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back