domain fastfood.restaurant

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
What do you people think about this premium domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice domain. I bet it's premium price/renewal fee would be hefty one as well :)
Fee ?????

•••
Yes it looks premium in some sense but what would it be used for? A directory?

Even so, it wont sell for much if that's your plan. I think its better as a development project.

Hope you get an appraisal over HERE soon. That will give you an idea what the community thinks.

•••
Yes it looks premium in some sense but what would it be used for? A directory?

Even so, it wont sell for much if that's your plan. I think its better as a development project.

Hope you get an appraisal over HERE soon. That will give you an idea what the community thinks.
@CrazyChicken
You better stay away from fastfood.restaurant or else they'll make a CHICKEN-SANDWICH out of you ;)

•••
I think that im gonna make some kind of site to this name. People searches fastfood places very much.

•••
Or i will sell it if o get good offer

•••
•••
I like it ok, I actually had my eye on it while waiting for it to drop but decided to pass on it. It has decent searches even when you include the extension, but I decided when I was considering it that there wouldn't be muchinterest from end users.

You may have luck with it, I predict that you could get about $500 or so in a few years.

•••
•••
Yeah i think that its gonna make traffic. But i dont know at all that what is good selling price for this domain and can i try to sell it to some fastfood companies

•••
I got good idea for this domain. Maybe I will develope a website where is listing of many fast food places and I ask fast food companies that can I put information of their restaurant to this site and they get more customers and I get traffic to this site

•••
I got good idea for this domain. Maybe I will develope a website where is listing of many fast food places and I ask fast food companies that can I put information of their restaurant to this site and they get more customers and I get traffic to this site
Good idea.

•••
What do you people think about this premium domain?
@Zandibot just sold his domain travel.agency for $10K thru flippa auction. I'd honestly suggest that you get a hold of Ali Zandi. Ali Zandi is a very helpful person and he'd give you a good feedback.
I think you got a great domain and you might auction it off at flippa for $2k-$5k (again it's my opinion) pretty quick.
All the best :)

•••
How i can contact to this person?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back