IT.COM

discuss Fashion Is In Fashion!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
Hello y'all! Missed me?! Don't even pretend. I already KNOW!

Like Pecan Pie.

One peculiar trend I notice is that I am getting A LOT of hits and inquiries on my "fashion" domain names. Like sometimes, it's 25%. Crazy like a mofo.

And strangely enough, it's always female inquirers. Many of the times, they are just girls in their 20's and 30's wanting more than an Etsy page or wanting to sell their jewelry creations and such. Very cottage industry stuff.

Of course, I always ask for much more than what they can afford. And it's 2020. $30K or pack your sheets and go home. BlackCatsAreNice don't play. I SLAY.

However, it's always nice to get emails from pretty, nubile girls in their prime FERTILITY years.

Hey, if I play my cards right, This Cat might be meowing at midnight.

Stay Thirsty Friends!

HATE, LIKE and SUBSCRIBE.

Please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No pretending I am sitting with better names and not getting the enquiry you claim so either I know nothing and need to follow you or you really aren't in a position to be educating me. Which is it? I am not going to start new threads unless I really have news to deliver. We need to be finding insight not lead astray.

Last edited:
•••
Bro, just LOOK at your names. Have you even had one sale on them? That is a good indicator of the quality of your portfolio.

Only 6 offers so far this month but the night is still young as they say.

Take my advice: Do NOT renew at least 75% of your domains. You are only making the registrar richer.

•••
Bro, just LOOK at your names. Have you even had one sale on them? That is a good indicator of the quality of your portfolio.

Only 6 offers so far this month but the night is still young as they say.

Take my advice: Do NOT renew at least 75% of your domains. You are only making the registrar richer.
I am certainly looking at stripping down portfolio but I am not sitting on entire crap more watered down.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back