IT.COM

FantasySports.tv is for sale > Check out the info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling FantasySports.tv. I have had two offers from people on this board in the mid to high $xxx range, but I am looking for offers in the $x,xxx range.

Feel free to comment, but make your offers via PM.

Thanks!

1) 86% of sports fans will be playing in 10 years
2) Most manage 6 teams in various sports
3) Spenders with high amounts of disposable income
4) More than 40% operate their fantasy sports in a two-screen environment (laptop and TV)
5) Spend an average of $467.60 per year playing fantasy sports
6) 55% report watching more sports on TV since they started playing fantasy sports
7) Fantasy sports players say that playing makes watching professional sports more fun
8) 60% know the other participants in their leagues and they lived within 150 miles of each other.
9) 40% say fantasy sport participation increases the camaraderie among employees in their workplace
10) 36% say fantasy sports participation is a positive influence in their workplace
11) 16% say fantasy sports participation has allowed them to make valuable business contacts
12) 30% say they have made friends at work due to fantasy sports
13) 51% play in a NCAA tournament bracket contest at their workplace

"How many people do this? ... Every year? ... No Way."

In 2007, it was estimated that 29.9 million people played fantasy sports within the United States. It is an industry that impacts the sports world by 3 to 4 billion dollars a year and is one of the fastest growing niche markets in the United States. Every year, football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and hockey fans flock to their computers, form leagues, and invite their friends to join them. Some employers even encourage fantasy sports at the workplace.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is with Dynadot and has normal renewal fee.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back