Domain Empire

Facebook ads issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soocialler

Account Closed
Impact
Hi members , i have run a compaign in Facebook ads , and as per stats the ad is running and clicks are generated , but the ad is not showing to me or anybody else i have said .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When running facebook ads you have the option to not show the ad to you, or your friends, or people that have liked your 'page' (if you are advertising from a page) i believe.

You may have ticked that box. Facebook may already have a system in place either way to not show your ad to your IP address, given that it would be useless.

Just possibilities.

•••
When running facebook ads you have the option to not show the ad to you, or your friends, or people that have liked your 'page' (if you are advertising from a page) i believe.

You may have ticked that box. Facebook may already have a system in place either way to not show your ad to your IP address, given that it would be useless.

Just possibilities.

I did't see any option like this when creating ad .

•••
Are you advertising from a facebook 'page'?

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

fb.jpg

The circled option is the default option for an Ad. Granted you may not be a fan of your own page, but they may not show ads to either your account or IP address by default.

There are thousands of ads shown on facebook, so regardless of whether or not you have this option ticked, you and your friends may never see your ad naturally. Facebook ads are pretty legitimate. I have a very targeted niche forum site, and given the clicks i get a facebook, and the return i get, i know the clicks are real.

•••
Hi Billy Great effort mate thanks for helping me , +rep comming .

•••
No worries :), glad i could. Cheers for the rep.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back